Need some help to identify a frog (or tadpole or egg mass)? Sounds like a job for the collective minds of the Community. Photographs and/or recordings are greatly appreciated. Results guaranteed (All money cheerfully refunded).
Moderators: Chris Key, Gerry Marantelli, Mod Squad
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:28 am
- Location: SE QLD and Western Downs
Found in dry soil out about 150km east of Roma, QLD. Anyone got any ideas?
David De Angelis
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:50 pm
- Location: Victoria: Melbourne
I'm going to guess Cyclorana novaehollandiae... until Aaron et al. say otherwise!
- Posts: 967
- Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:09 am
- Location: Sydney, New South Wales
I think Dave's right on the money. This guy looks like a Cyclorana novaehollandiae.
Return to “Identification”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests