Southern brown tree frog owners...

For all those who care for our magnificent native frog fauna at home. Share information on enclosures, feeding, which frogs to select, and general care advice.

Moderators: Chris Key, Gerry Marantelli, Mod Squad

Joomoo
spawn
spawn

Southern brown tree frog owners...

Postby Joomoo » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:51 pm

Hi

I'm new here and to frogs, have found a few of these lil guys in the produce that comes to our work. Have kept one cos he/she is just too cute :)

Anyway, was wondering if these lil guys need a uv light or anything special? Haven't really been able to find much about how much i should be feeding them and stuff, have been giving it some teeny baby crickets. I have it in a tank with a plant, some moist coconut soil stuff from the pet shop lol and a small bowl of water.

If anyone can give me some advice about keeping these or direct me to an awesome info site it would be much appreciated. Thanks :)

taniaaust1
tadpole
tadpole

Postby taniaaust1 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:35 pm

Im new to this too so cant tell you much but with the crickets, i think one is meant to dust them with calicum stuff one gets from a pet shop as frogs more calicum then can be just gotten from crickets. I suggest to talk to a pet store which sells frogs and frog stuff.

Return to “Keeping frogs”