Availability of the Cairns Frog Hospital

A big issue both in enclosures and in the wild.

Moderators: Chris Key, Gerry Marantelli, Mod Squad

FDR Project
frog
frog

Availability of the Cairns Frog Hospital

Postby FDR Project » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:41 pm

Hello members,

I haven't been on this forum for ages and I do apologize. There is just too much to do up here and not enough help.

If there is a case that clearly involves injury or clear signs of illness, I would recommend contacting me off-site. Please include the "series of six" photos (see the "read before posting" topic) in your first email to save a lot of back and forth - I can't do diagnosis without photos. Please include some photos of the setup as well since many problems with frog health often trace back to the husbandry.

There are probably lots of questions that long-time members of the forum can answer so please post to the forum first. If no-one can help, you can try me off-site. The disease section of our site might also be of some assist.

Thanks for your patience.
Cheers,
Deborah
the CFH (now called Frog Safe, Inc.
www.frogsafe.org.au
admin [at] frogsafe [dot] org [dot] au

Creverendo
spawn
spawn

Re: Availability of the Cairns Frog Hospital

Postby Creverendo » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:18 am

Deborah please help me!!! I have two tree frogs one is huge and doing well the other was very active but always smaller this morning I woke up and he was extremely skinny , scary skinny. He has crickets , a heat lamp, space heater , and the cage gets cleaned every other week, and water twice a week. I don't know what's wrong with him he just climbed really high then fell in the water please help me . I called the vet and they told me they aren't sure they can do much for him bc they can't take blood .

Return to “Health and disease”