HELP PLEASE- My White's Tree Frog is skinny and won't eat.

A big issue both in enclosures and in the wild.

Moderators: Chris Key, Gerry Marantelli, Mod Squad

FDR Project
frog
frog

Postby FDR Project » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:16 pm

Meredith,

Sorry but I missed an entire page. The posting I was responding to was the last one on page one. When you go into a forum, it automatically puts you on page one no matter how many pages there are. Unless you scroll right down past the postings to see the page indications, it's not terribly noticeable that there are other pages following. So I didn't see any of the stuff on page two.
Sorry. :(

Cheers,
Deborah

Gerry Marantelli
Amphibian Research Centre
Amphibian Research Centre

Postby Gerry Marantelli » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:57 pm

Deb - its tells you on the main page if there are additional pages - you can even click on the page number and jump right to it from the main thread list.

meredith
tadpole
tadpole

Postby meredith » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:06 pm

deborah,
don't worry about it. I figured you just hadn't seen. I have that problem with forums all the time- I will answer a question with this great answer and everyone is like uhhhh we've all been talking about that for a week where'd you come from? lol no hard feelings.
M

Jkain
spawn
spawn

Sick frog?

Postby Jkain » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 pm

I think my frog is sick,
I got a new frog two days ago, and since it's been in the tank it has gone a really dark green colour. I've looked at another post about a sick frog and and the symptoms are the same. It doesn't eat unless I try to force feed it, it won't move and if it does it looks like it's in pain when it moves, and has small light green spots on its back which have only showed overnight after turning a real dark colour. I'm not sure if this could just be because it's in a new home and is just adjusting

Return to “Health and disease”