My Green Tree frog looks like a balloon!?

The Frog Watch project focuses on frog-friendly gardening - the approach to conservation is based on learning, appreciation and involvement. This forum deals with all topics relating to providing habitat for local frogs including ponds, plants, and fish.

Moderators: Chris Key, Gerry Marantelli, Mod Squad

marley_kermit_henry
spawn
spawn

My Green Tree frog looks like a balloon!?

Postby marley_kermit_henry » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:43 pm

Okay so about 3 weeks ago I got a green tree frog for my birthday (his name is Marley) well like a few days ago I got him some friends. An anole lizard (Henry) and another Green tree frog (Kermit). Well Marley never made any noise but now that we got that other two pets I've been hearing like a croaking and thought maybe it's Kermit since Marley never made noise before and then today I went to go see and Marley looked like a balloon! It didn't seem normal so can you tell me what to do if it isn't!? Please I've been reding and most people said their frogs have died after looking like this :(

pup
spawn
spawn

Re: My Green Tree frog looks like a balloon!?

Postby pup » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:25 pm

marley_kermit_henry wrote:Okay so about 3 weeks ago I got a green tree frog for my birthday (his name is Marley) well like a few days ago I got him some friends. An anole lizard (Henry) and another Green tree frog (Kermit). Well Marley never made any noise but now that we got that other two pets I've been hearing like a croaking and thought maybe it's Kermit since Marley never made noise before and then today I went to go see and Marley looked like a balloon! It didn't seem normal so can you tell me what to do if it isn't!? Please I've been reding and most people said their frogs have died after looking like this :(

When you say he was lie a ballon was it his throat? maybe post a picture but it sounds like he is just calling and if that is the case he will be fine and healthy :)

Return to “Frog-friendly gardening”